Thursday, December 8, 2011

Acts 2:33

Daily Meditation : Acts 2:33

Acts 2:33

33 He has been exalted at God’s right side and the Father has entrusted the Holy Spirit to him; this Spirit he has just poured upon us as you now see and hear.


Beloved I can see the truth of what we believe in this verse that no one can outdo God in generosity.  Not only is it in Your Nature to Love, it is all Your Nature to Give.  The Father gives You all things in order that You may be glorified and You in give is all things in order that we may glorify the Father in You.  It pleases You to pour out Your own Holy Spirit on us for You know how much we need Him if we are live a life pleasing to God.
My Abba, You urge me to listen to Your Beloved Son but I am so terribly weak, wayward and shallow.  I know that my love is nothing but a flickering flame on a dying wick.  It is Your Son who keeps the flame alive with His might protection.

Beloved Jesus, I believe that You have poured Your Holy Spirit on me, the same Spirit the father has entrusted to You.  You see my need of Him and so You pour Him out on me in full measure.

Holy Spirit, gentle Spirit of God, Living Flame of Life and Love between the Father and Son, stay with me and assist me to life a life wholly pleasing to my God.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- Mine don't be discouraged by your frailty, the important thing is to pick up yourself and start over.  I am the Lord of new beginnings.  It is the battle that is important because the victory has already been won by Me on the Cross.  Don't be afraid of falling, it is when you do not get up that you ought to have cause for concern.  As long as you fight the good fight and keep faith with Me, you will grow stronger until in the end, with my help, you will overcome and gain mastery of your faults - one weakness and one frailty at a time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You have poured Your Holy Spirit to me, I will lean on Him and trust Him to help me.  Thank You Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment