Thursday, November 3, 2011

Romans 14:7-12, Luke 15:1-10, Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14

Daily Mass Readings:  Romans 14:7-12, Luke 15:1-10
                                     Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14

Romans 14:7-12

Beloved every verse in this Scripture passage is eloquent.  Whether I live or die all that truly matters is that I belong to You.  No part of me is my own, all is Yours.  I have no business or authority to judge and criticize my brothers and sisters, nor must I be filled with spiritual pride and look down on anyone.  The scales used to measure my love and my deeds will be precise.  Love must always outweigh all.  Love for You first my Beloved and then my love for others.

Luke 15:1-10

 My Beloved, there are some people for whose conversion and return to the fold I have been praying for years, family members, friends and people I have known, but until now my prayers seem unanswered.  Beloved  I too shall rejoice with You if any one of them should return home to You.  If I long for this so greatly  how much more must God who created each individual for an eternal destiny of happiness with You?

Psalm 27:1, 4, 13-14

The Lord is my light and my salvation
– whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the rampart of my life;
I will not be afraid.
One thing I ask of the Lord, one thing I seek –
that I may dwell in his house all the days of my life,
to gaze at his jewel and to visit his sanctuary.
13 I hope, I am sure,
 that I will see the goodness of the Lord
in the land of the living.
14 Trust in the Lord, be strong and courageous
        yes, put your hope in the Lord!

My Beloved, Precious Jewel, beautiful beyond belief.  I adore You.

No comments:

Post a Comment