Saturday, November 19, 2011

John 10:27-28

Daily Meditation:  John 10:27-28

John 10:27-28



27 My sheep hear my voice and I know them; they follow me 28 and I give them eternal life. They shall never perish and no one will ever steal them from me. 

My Beloved, at a time when I needed comforting You  have comforted me with these verses.  There is  much that is intimate, loving and personal in them for me today.  
I am baptized into Your Body, I am grafted on to You, I am a member of Your Church and therefore I belong.  I am included when You say, "My sheep."  I know Your voice.  I recognize it over the din and the cacophony of noises and voices in the world.  You ensure that I do know Your voice for You have spoken to me in Scripture and through the Church.  Your voice is clear, pure and sweet and rises above all the other strident voices and I follow You.  I pray that I follow You all the days of my life for You are my Lord, my God, my Savior, my Redeemer, my Master, my Friend and my beloved Spouse.  Thank You for the sweet consolation that those who belong to You will not perish because no one can steal  us from You. 

This is also a challenge and a warning should anyone dare try steal us from You for Your might protection like a mantle covers all who are Yours.

##########################################

---- Mine, in my Father's house there are many mansions and there is room for all who have followed Me faithfully while on earth.  Don't let your heart be troubled be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My Beloved, You have restored peace, joy and calm to my soul.  Thank You for Your loving assurance to me.  I rejoice in Your love and in the knowledge that I belong to You and therefore I need never be anxious or afraid.  You have won the victory. Alleluia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment