Friday, November 18, 2011

Deuteronomy 20:3-4

Daily Meditation:  Deuteronomy 20:3-4


Deuteronomy 20:3-4

“Listen, Israel, today you are to enter into battle against your enemies. Do not let your heart be discouraged, or afraid or troubled, and do not tremble before them, for Yahweh, your God, is with you, to fight in your favor against your enemies and save you.” 

"---- Mine, every day is a battle against the world the flesh and the devil.  He is devious and will try every wile to wean you away from Me.  Be on your guard! Be alert! Stay awake! The road to perdition is slippery and once on it you will find it hard to get your foothold on firm ground again.  
Be consoled by My words to you today.  Take courage and remember that you alone decide with whom your happiness lies.  Choose life.  You have chosen to be Mine don't take your gaze away from the goal."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"My Beloved, I have been playing with fire.  Thank You for alerting me to the danger.  Help me, strengthen me.  It is sweeter to be with You.  I love You."

No comments:

Post a Comment