Thursday, October 13, 2011

Romans 3:21-30, Luke 11:47-54, Psalm 130:1-6

Daily Mass Readings:  Romans 3:21-30, Luke 11:47-54, Psalm 130:1-6

Romans 3:21-30

My Beloved, faith in You is the only means by which all men are saved.  This is what the Father desired, that all human beings are made one in You.  We in You and You in the Father.  Nothing can obtain for us what Your Blood makes possible.  Peace on earth and eternal joy with you in heaven.

Luke 11:47-54

My Beloved, You were never afraid to challenge Your enemies.  Fear has no place in love.  May I always stand up boldly to uphold the truth  and to uphold my faith.

Psalm 130:1-6

Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord,
O Lord, hear my voice!
Let your ears pay attention
to the voice of my supplication.
If you should mark our evil,
O Lord, who could stand?
But with you is forgiveness,
and for that you are revered.
I waited for the Lord, my soul waits,
and I put my hope in his word.
My soul expects the Lord
more than watchmen the dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment