Monday, May 30, 2011

Jeremiah 33:3, Acts 16:11-15, John 15:26-----16:4, Psalm: 149:1-6, 9



Daily Meditation: Jeremiah 33:3

Jeremiah 33:3

“Call me and I shall answer. I will reveal to you great and mysterious things you have not known.”
Your Word says if we ask for Wisdom she will be granted to us.  Today, this is my prayer to the Father to grant me this gift of wisdom in order that I may know, love and serve You better.  I ask this gift of Wisdom of Father in Your Name, Jesus, through the most Holy Spirit.  Amen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Daily Mass Readings:  Acts 16:11-15, John 15:26----16:4, Psalm: 149:1-6, 9

Acts 16:11-15


My Beloved, women have always had a presence and a place when it came to offering service to You and they have always been open and sensitive to grace.  Here is a woman, Lydia, who received the Gospel message with faith and You blessed her abundantly by giving her a loving heart and a generous spirit to open her home in welcome to Your anointed.

Grant my Beloved that it may be so with me as well - may all I have be used for Your glory.




John 15:26-----16:4


My Beloved, thank You for sending us the Spirit of Truth from the Father. He opens our mind to understand the mysteries of God and makes our work for the Kingdom, fruitful.  Beloved, Just as You prepared the Apostles by telling them all that would happen to You, so You prepare us by telling us what to expect as Your disciples and followers.  There is a particular group who believe that by killing those who will have no part of their evil beliefs, they are serving their god.  This is because they have no knowledge of the Father nor of You and they most certainly do not have the Spirit of God; rather, they are possessed by another spirit, one that is evil and demonic.  Thank You Beloved for warning us so that we are not taken off guard.

Psalm: 149:6

6 Let the praise of God be on their lips,
and in their hands two-edged swords.



Beloved, open my mouth so that my lips will be filled with Your praise and may Your Word be the two-edged sword in my hands, to destroy and vanquish the enemy.







No comments:

Post a Comment