Thursday, February 3, 2011

Isaiah 43:1, Hebrews 12:18-19, 21-24, Mark 6:7-13 Psalm 48:2-3, 3-4, 9-11

Isaiah 43:1
Fear not , for I have redeemed you.  I have called you by your name, you are Mine.

Thank You my Beloved for reminding me that I belong to You.  You know my name.  You have saved me and I need never be afraid.  No evil shall dare to approach me for You  have claimed me for Yourself.
 
Hebrews 12:18-19, 21-24

Verses 21-24 remind us that it is You who have called us.  We have been permitted to enter into Your Presence - You have saved, redeemed and sanctified us.  Through Your Blood, sprinkled on  us, we have entered into a New Covenant of love with You, a Covenant that is everlasting.

Mark 6:7-13

Beloved, we must never forget that we are sent and our whole life must be a witness of Your love.  We are to depend on You for everything, taking nothing unnecessary on the journey that could hamper us.  We are not to be weighed down by unnecessary baggage whether spiritual or temporal.  We are called to live the present moment trusting in Your providence always.  The more we trust You, the greater will our faith grow and strengthen. 

Psalm 48:2-3, 3-4, 9-11
Verse 9 says, " Let us recall your unfailing love, O God, inside your temple."

 It is good to recount the blessings that You have so readily showered on us always.

No comments:

Post a Comment