Thursday, January 6, 2011

Isaiah 6:5-8, 1 John 5:4, Luke 4:18-19

Isaiah 6:5-8
. I said, “Poor me! I am doomed! For I am a man of unclean lips living among a people of unclean lips, and yet I have seen the King, Yahweh Sabaoth.”
Then one of the seraphs flew to me; in his hands was a live coal which he had taken with tongs from the altar. He touched my mouth with it and said,
“See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin is forgiven.”
Then I heard the voice of the Lord, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” I answered, “Here I am. Send me!”

Mama dearest rain kisses all over my face with those lips that pressed against the feet of Your Son as He hung nailed and dying to the Cross; lips stained with His most precious Blood, so that I may be cleansed and purified by the Blood of the Lamb.  Then call me by name and send me armed with Your Word and Your Spirit to be Your witness in the world.

1 John 5:4
the victory which overcomes the world is our faith.


Yes Lord, it is this faith which is a gift that enables us to be victorious in every aspect of our life.  Our faith in You and in Your Word and in the Church You have established.

Luke 4:18-19
: 18 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me. He has anointed me to bring good news to the poor, to proclaim liberty to captives and new sight to the blind; to free the oppressed 19 and announce the Lord’s year of mercy.”


Your Spirit continues to work powerfully in the world in the the Church today.  Continue my Beloved to empower the Church,her ministers as well as her faithful to be Your Voice in a sinful, dark and wicked world.

No comments:

Post a Comment