Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Acts22:7-8, Psalm 117:2, Mark 16:

Acts 22:7-8
 I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me: ‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?’ I answered: ‘Who are you, Lord?’ And he said to me: ‘I am Jesus the Nazarene whom you persecute.

It is salutary to remember that we are the body of Christ and when we hurt another, it is Christ Himself that we wound.
 
Mark 16:17-18
17 Signs like these will accompany those who have believed: in my Name they will cast out demons and speak new langu­ages; 18 they will pick up snakes and, if they drink anything poisonous, they will be unharmed. They will lay their hands on the sick and they will be healed.”

Beloved, there is immense power in being members of Your Body yet we live such miserable lives because we lack faith.  Grafted to You all things are possible if we believe.  Lord I believe, help my unbelief!

Psalm 117:2 
How great is his love for us!
His faithfulness lasts forever.



God is forever faithful and His love is for all whom He created in love.  We belong to Him.  Alleluia!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment