Saturday, May 25, 2024

SATURDAY OF WEEK 7 IN ORDINARY TIME - 2024

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Blessed are you, Father,
Lord of heaven and earth,
for revealing the mysteries of the kingdom
to mere children. MT 11:25

JAMES 5:13-20 ©

My Soul's Beloved,

Thank You, for the timely reminder of the power of prayer in times of trouble, difficulty, distress, anxiety, and fear for the salvation of those we love so dearly. Lord Jesus, I know that the salvation of the people we love is of greater concern to the Father than we can ever experience and this is why our prayers will be heard. No prayer is so perfectly aligned to God's will than the salvation of all God's people. I will pray with faith. I will pray with hope. Holy Spirit of God, grant me the grace not to worry but to have a child-like confidence that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, those who are called according to His purpose and plan. The purpose and plan of God is that all may be saved and come home to Himself forever.

Grant O Lord, that we make frequent use of the Sacrament of Reconciliation - it is here that You, O Lord, our Divine Physician, touch and heal us of all that ails us in heart, mind, body, and spirit and You restore and renew us in the life of the Holy Spirit. Thank You, for the Gift of the Holy Eucharist, nourishment for hungry souls. I long for the day, Lord, when every member of my family, after being healed in the Sacrament of Reconciliation, come joyfully to receive You in the Holy Eucharist.

The heartfelt prayer of a good man works very powerfully. 

My brothers, if one of you strays away from the truth, and another brings him back to it, he may be sure that anyone who can bring back a sinner from the wrong way that he has taken will be saving a soul from death and covering up a great number of sins.

PSALM 140(141):1-3,8 ©

I have called to you, Lord; hasten to help me!
Hear my voice when I cry to you.
Let my prayer arise before you like incense,
the raising of my hands like an evening oblation.

Set, O Lord, a guard over my mouth;
keep watch, O Lord, at the door of my lips!
To you, Lord God, my eyes are turned:
in you I take refuge; spare my soul!

Let my prayer come before you like incense, O Lord.

MARK10:13-16 ©

My Soul's Beloved,

My most loving Jesus, my Lord and my God, my Savior, Redeemer, and the delight of my soul. I bring my children to You multiple times a day. Even as I like awake in my bed at night, I bring them to You. You want me to and You will not turn away from them but draw them into Your loving embrace. In fact, You are indignant with anyone who hinders the children from coming to You. We have it recorded for as long as time lasts that You were indignant with the disciples for hindering people from approaching You with their little ones.

‘Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. I tell you solemnly, anyone who does not welcome the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.’ Then he put his arms around them, laid his hands on them, and gave them his blessing.

Put Your loving arms around us as a family, Lord, and draw our children close to Your Sacred Heart, and grant each one of us, pardon, healing, restoration, and renewal, in heart, mind, soul, body, and spirit. Thank You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment