Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sirach 17:1-15, Psalm 103:13-18, Mark 10:13-16

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Blessed are you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth;
you have revealed to little ones the mysteries of the Kingdom. Mt. 11:25



Sirach 17:1-15, Psalm 103:13-18, Mark 10:13-16


Sirach 17:1-15

My soul's beloved, it is good to be reminded from time to time that we are created in the likeness of God Himself. We were created as rational beings and we have been given gifts of understanding, knowledge to be able to discern the things of God through His Spirit alive in us. It is right that we fear God for He is awesome, good, and infinitely loving and generous and we ought to tremble lest we sin against Him who is deserving of all our love.

Thank You my Beloved, for restoring our relationship with God, for teaching us the ways of the Kingdom of Heaven and how to get there. Thank You for choosing me as Your own, for knowing me intimately and for loving me so greatly even though I am unworthy of your love.

Psalm 103:13-18

My soul's beloved, thank you for Your great love for me, your infinite compassion and kindness for You are aware of how weak I am and how much I am in need of Your ever constant help. You know that my life on earth is short and in that time there is much that I have to strive for in order to become the person You intend me to be. But I am not alone You assist me every step of the way and victory has already been won. Thank You for Your faithfulness and love toward me.

Mark 10:13-16


People were bringing children to Jesus that he might touch them,
but the disciples rebuked them.
When Jesus saw this he became indignant and said to them,
"Let the children come to me; do not prevent them,
for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Amen, I say to you,
whoever does not accept the Kingdom of God like a child
will not enter it."
Then he embraced the children and blessed them,
placing his hands on them.






No comments:

Post a Comment