Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Zephaniah 3:1-2, 9-13, Psalm 34:2-3, 6-7, 17-19 & 23, Matthew 21:28-32

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Come, O Lord, do not delay;
Forgive the sins of your people. 




Zephaniah 3:1-2, 9-13, Psalm 34:2-3, 6-7, 17-19 & 23, Matthew 21:28-32


Zephaniah 3:1-2, 9-13

My soul's beloved, Your coming, Your Life, and Your death are not in vain. Even though the world seems deaf and blind to what You have done for us all yet, all will come to know You who were crucified for our sins and who has redeemed the world. It is the Father's will that all be saved and it will come to pass in time. Through the power of Your Holy Spirit and through the faithful remnant through whom the Kingdom of God is being established in our hearts, the will of God will be fulfilled. When You come again in glory and majesty to take to Yourself all those who believe in You and in the Good News, You will  find us all standing on the side of Truth for God's purpose will in creating us cannot be thwarted.

In the meantime my Beloved, pour out Your Spirit upon us, upon Your Church, upon Your anointed, upon those who are baptized and upon all who believe. Raise up in the world more laborers to go out into the field and to bring the the harvest. Thank You.

Psalm 34:2-3, 6-7, 17-19 & 23

My soul's beloved, true joy is possible when we live to bless You, praise You, worship and glorify You in all that we say and do. We are called to be Your witnesses in season and out of season. When it is convenient and when it is not. All those who walk in the light of Your Love walk with faces radiant with the joy of the Holy Spirit who abides in us. It is You who through the power of the Holy Spirit working in us will raise up new disciples and followers for You. Thank You for loving the sinner, for going out in search of the lost, and for Your healing of all our wounds.Thank You for You assurance that You are close to those who suffer for the sake of the Gospel. Keep us sensitive to those in need,those whom the world does not see. Give us a true disciple's heart that we may touch those around us with Your love. Amen.

Matthew 21:28-32

My soul's beloved, help us never to forget that You have no mercy for hypocrites. For those who say one thing but whose hearts are far from You. Help me Lord never to be duplicitous. Give me the heart of a child who is without guile. Help me to remember that I cannot fool You. May I never try for then I will be truly stupid for no one can hide their true selves from You. I know Lord that there are occasions when I pretend to be better that I actually am. Forgive e my Lord and help me to be pure in though, word and deed always. Keep e little, keep me truly humble and childlike and do not hesitate ( I know you have)  to do all that is necessary to purify me of my flaws and inherent weaknesses. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment