Monday, September 29, 2014

Daniel 7:9-10, 13-14, Psalm 138:1-5, John 1:47-51

FEAST OF ARCHANGELS MICHAEL, GABRIEL & RAPHAEL

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Daniel 7:9-10, 13-14, Psalm 138:1-5, John 1:47-51

Daniel 7:9-10, 13-14


My Beloved, it is most consoling to know that You are in and outside time and place.  You are in all, over all and above all.  You are light and You imbue all things.  Your Spirit is upon all who belong to You and in You we have a beginning, a present and an eternal destination.


Thank You! 

Psalm 138:1-5



My Beloved, my reason for being is You and so my whole life must be one of grateful song of praise, worship and thanksgiving for Your awesome Presence in my life and Your particular care for me and all whom You have redeemed with Your saving Blood. 


As our eternity will be spent in perfect adoration of You grant that we begin on earth what we will be doing in eternity my Lord and my God. 


John 1:47-51




How do You know me my Beloved? You saw me even before I was conceived in my mother's womb for I was born first in the heart and mind of the Father.  You are God and the Son of the Most High God and yet You are my God, my Lord and my Savior.  I am Yours because You chose to make me Your own.



Stay with me Lord always lest I fail You for I can do nothing on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment