Friday, November 29, 2013

Daniel 7:2-14, Daniel 3:75-81, Luke 21:29-33

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Daniel 7:2-14, Daniel 3:75-81, Luke 21:29-33


Daniel 7:2-14

My Beloved, no matter what terror may come upon the earth we know that we are safe in You.  All power, authority, kingship and  dominion are given to You.  Your rule is everlasting and no power can gain victory over You.

We are Your people, the sheep of Your flock.  We bear Your Name, we have been ransomed and You have won the victory for us from the jaws of death.  No plan against us will succeed for we are victorious in You.

Daniel 3:75-81

My Beloved, may every breath I take and in all the circumstances of my life, in good times and bad, in joy and in distress may I praise and exalt You forever and ever.  Let this be food and drink to me.
Luke 21:29-33

My Beloved, everything You said would happen took place exactly as You said it would.  In verse 33 You assure us saying, " Heav­en and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away."  We need not be worried about the future or be despondent about our past - You hold all things secure within Yourself.  The breath of Your Holy Spirit sustains all things and those who belong to You have God on their side who battles on their behalf and has won the victory for them.  
Praise the Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment