Friday, November 22, 2013

1 Maccabees 4:36-37, 52-59, 1 Chronicles 29:10bcd, 11d-12, Luke 19:45-48

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:


1 Maccabees 4:36-37, 52-59, 1 Chronicles 29:10bcd,  11d-12, Luke 19:45-48




1 Maccabees 4:36-37, 52-59


Everything we receive comes from the hand of God our Father and we must never cease to praise and thank Him for His gifts. The gift of life,  hope, faith but above all for His Son who saves us.  Our whole life must be one of thanksgiving, worship and praise for You are God and we are Your people - redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb forgiven from all our sins and sanctified by the Holy Spirit through grace received in the worthy reception of the Sacraments.

1 Chronicles 29:10bcd,  11d-12

Abouna, to praise, glorify, thank adore, love and worship You add nothing to Your glory - You need neither us nor our praise yet, it pleases You to give us life on earth and in eternity joy eternally.  When we sinned You did not abandon us to a living death but sent Your only Son to be the means by which all are saved.  By His passion, death and glorious resurrection into heaven You have made us co-heirs.  

Thank You my Beloved for granting us Your Spirit which makes living a life pleasing to You possible.  

Thank You Holy Spirit for the life of grace given with each worthy reception of the Sacraments.


Luke 19:45-48



My Beloved, my body You deign to make Your temple where Your Holy Spirit lives, moves and has His Being.  He is my Guide, my Paraclete, my Comforter.  He is the Spirit of the Father and the Son.  He is my Teacher he helps me to remain vigilant lest I turn the temple of my soul into a den of robbers.  He helps me through a life of prayer, of intimate fellowship with God and  through the strengthening of my spirit through grace flowing abundantly through the Sacraments.


Keep me spell bound to Your teaching O Eternal Word of God.  Help me to listen and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment