Sunday, July 14, 2013

Deuteronomy 30-10-14, Colossians 1:15-29, Psalm 65:14, 17, 30-31, 33-34, 36, 37, Luke 10:25-36

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Deuteronomy 30-10-14, Colossians 1:15-29, 
Psalm 65:14, 17, 30-31, 33-34, 36, 37, Luke 10:25-36

http://www.bibleclaret.org/bibles/english.htm



Deuteronomy 30-10-14


My Beloved, indeed the Eternal Word of my God  which is Love and which is never far from us.  It is in us, in our heart where Your Spirit makes His home. It is in our mouth when we speak Your Holy Name.  It is on our tongue when we receive the Bread of Life. It resides in our whole being for God makes our body His sanctuary.

Colossians 1:15-29

Nothing was every created or existed that was not created or exists in order to glorify You my Beloved Lord, this is the will of the Father that everything that breathes must praise You.

It is You O Eternal Word of the Father that holds every created thing united in Yourself and through You to the Triune God.  You are the Head of Your Body the Church, You are the Bridegroom and she is Your Bride.  You did everything that was required to ensure our salvation and You even tasted death so we may not fear it.

You are the First Born of the Father and Heir to everything in heaven, on earth and in the netherworld and You graciously share all things with Your bride and spouse.  It pleases You to pour upon us every imaginable grace and blessing to ensure that someday we will see You Face to face.

You lay down Your life for us and You desire us to lay down our lives for each other You showed us how in losing our life we gain it.

Psalm 65:14, 17, 30-31, 33-34, 36, 37

You always hear me when I pray because every time I come before You is a favorable time.  Help me Lord to speak with the wisdom of the Holy Spirit so I will always have an answer that has its origin in Truth.  I LOVE YOU LORD!!!

Luke 10:25-36

My Beloved how often I behave like the teacher of the law.  I know the answer but I pretend I don't in order to excuse myself from doing that which You desire me to. I am selfish, I do not want to be challenged.  I take refuge in silly justifications for my cowardly actions.  I test Your love and in doing so reveal my own sinfulness.  Forgive me my Lord and thank You for taking the time to stop beside me and putting oil and wine on my wounded spirit.  Thank You for the Sacraments of Healing.  Thank You for paying the price for my redemption.  AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment