Thursday, October 11, 2012

Galatians 3:1-5, Luke 1:69-75, Luke 11:5-13


THE YEAR OF FAITH BEGINS TODAY 11OCT12 – 24NOV13

WHAT IS FAITH?
Faith is the assurance of what we hope for, being certain of what we cannot see.  Hebrews 11:1

Hosea 2:21-22

“Thank You Beloved Bridegroom of my soul and Delight of my heart for reminding me that I am espoused to You in justice and integrity and we are united in tenderness and love. Your faithfulness is what binds us eternally.  In faith I come to know You my God and in knowing You my own love for You increases daily more and more.”

“In a spousal union one makes a complete self-donation to the beloved not only of the body but also of the soul, the heart, the mind and the spirit. Give Me all of yourself M--- Mine as I give You all of Me. Do not allow the dark to separate us remember you are a daughter of the Light.”

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:

Galatians 3:1-5, Luke 1:69-75, Luke 11:5-13



Galatians 3:1-5

My Beloved, through the lavish outpouring of Your Holy Spirit, I have received the message of the Gospel.  The message that God loves me so much that He sent You into the world to reveal to me that His love has no limits, no boundaries, no barriers. It is infinite.  He proved it by sending You into the world to tell me that He is my Father who created me in love for the sole purpose of drawing me into the love relationship of the Trinity.  He sent You to die for me so that through Your death I may die to sin and through Your resurrection I too may rise with You a new creation, no longer enslaved to sin.

Thank You Lord for revealing to me my place in the family of God and that I too have a share in the inheritance of the Kingdom. 


Luke 1:69-75


My Beloved, You are the promise of God that was revealed to Abraham.  You are the Saviour sent to redeem us from the enemy of darkness, fear and death,.  In You He has made with us a new covenant of love, joy, hope and peace through the gift of faith we have received in baptism.  When our first parents sinned it could have been the end of the story of man but turned it around and make it a new beginning.  You took that sour note of sin and made it the first note in Your symphony of love for us and now Father, we are bound to You in love through Jesus Your beloved Son in whom we now live, move and have our being.  Thank You.

Luke 11:5-13

My Beloved, we possess nothing that will satisfy others.  We have to come to You in faith, persistent faith, faith filled with hope that You will not deny us.  Faith that trusts that what we desire for ourselves and for our brothers and sisters will be given to us in abundance.  God wants us to come to Him and ask, to knock, to seek and to never give up.  He will reward our trust, hope and faith in Him by giving us a full measure of Your Holy Spirit, who will live in us and guide us into the Way of Truth, the Way of Life and the Way of Love.  We can be happy here on earth in the knowledge that God loves us and will lavish every gift we need to help us to enter the Kingdom.  The goal and the purpose for which He created us is to live a  life in union with Him now and in eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment