Friday, May 4, 2012

Acts 13:26-33, John 14:1-6

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:  Acts 13:26-33, John 14:1-6


Acts 13:26-33

My Beloved, any one familiar with Scripture can see how tellingly the prophets and the Psalms point a brilliant ray of light on You and yet it takes faith to believe.  There are many who still refuse to believe despite the unmistakable and overpowering evidence of who You are and what Your mission was and is.  You had to come to earth, becoming one like us in all things save sin, being tempted as we are, yet overcoming temptation through Your unswerving love of Your Father and perfect surrender to His will.  You had to be raised up between heaven and earth, hanging there in anguish and perfect abandonment to the overpowering horror of sin and death and You drew to  Yourself all mankind.  Thank You!

John 14:1-6

"Do not be troubled or anxious M--- Mine, trust God, trust in Me."

Of course I trust You my Beloved - I trust You with every fibre of my being.  I am so grateful that You love me so much that You've gone ahead of me to prepare a place for me.  In the meantime, You have made provision for me to have the most delightful and joyous intimacy with You in the Holy Eucharist.  You give me a foretaste of heaven each morning and someday Beloved, in Your most perfect time, You will come for me so that where You are I too may be for all eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment