Sunday, March 11, 2012

Exodus 20:1-17, 1 Corinthians 1:22-25, Psalm 19:8-11, John 2:13-25

Daily Holy Mass Readings:  Exodus 20:1-17, 1 Corinthians 1:22-25, 
                                                         Psalm 19:8-11, John 2:13-25


Exodus 20:1-17

Verse 6
 but I show steadfast love until the thousandth generation for those who love me and keep my commandments.

Thank You my Beloved, for this most exhilirating promise made to those who love You and keep Your commandments.

Verse18
 18 In the meantime, all the people witnessed the thunder and lightning and heard the blast of the trumpet and saw the mountain smoking. They trembled with fear and kept at a distance.
 

My Beloved, never has there been an intimacy as that between You and us,  we touch You, we taste You, we eat You and You make us one with You.  There is no love like Your love my Lord.


1 Corinthians 1:22-25

 Thank You for Your insurmountable stregth on which we can lean and trust always, thank You also for your immense weakness for us sinners - You loved us to to death and to the Cross and You lifted us up in Your resurrection and ascension.


Psalm 19:8-11

You are my God - I am Your to command always.


John 2:13-25

My Lord, there was a time my soul and my body was a market place for evil and corruption but You scoured it with Your Passion, Death, Resurrection and Ascencion - I died in You and I have risen in You. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment