Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Psalm 49:8-9, 2 Samuel 18:9-10, 14, 24-25, 30-19:3, Psalm 86:1-6, Mark 5:21-43

 DAILY MEDITATION:  Psalm 49:8-9

Psalm 49:8-9

 
"---- Mine, no ransom avails for one's life, there is no redeeming price one can give to God for it.  For redeeming one's life demands too high a price."

"My Beloved, I know that my life is precious in Your sight because You have given it to me.  My sins cast me out of Your Presence for all eternity and I did not have the means to redeem what I had lost.  it was beyond my capacity - it was impossible.  But You could do it.  It would cost You dearly - it demanded the ultimate price My Lord but You paid it for love of me and now I have hope of heaven and eternity with You. Thank You my Lord and my God."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
DAILY MASS READINGS:  2 Samuel 18:9-10, 14, 24-25, 30-19:3, 
                                   Psalm 86:1-6, Mark 5:21-43

2 Samuel 18:9-10, 14, 24-25, 30-19:3

My Beloved just as David mourned and lamented over his sinful, deceitful and treacherous son Absalom who plotted to kill him and seize his father's throne, so does our Abba Father grieve over His sinful children.  He considered no price too high to redeem us.  God took my place and redeemed my life with His Own in order to pay the debt I owed.


Mark 5:28, 34

Beloved, I touch You each morning and You heal and make me whole.  To Your question who touched Me Lord, I answer, Your know it is I Lord, Your little nothing who touched You and received everything.  

In the Sacrament of Reconciliation I hear  these words every time,  "Go in peace daughter Your faith has saved You - be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment