Thursday, January 26, 2012

Acts 1:4, 5, 8

Daily Meditation:  Acts 1:4, 5 & 8

"---- Mine, wait for the fulfillment of the Father’s promise about which I have spoken to you.   You will be baptized with the Holy Spirit within a few days,
you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, throughout Judea and Samaria, even to the ends of the earth.”

 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

May Your promise to me be fulfilled through a loving, humble and submissive heart. Teach me obedience Lord.

GOSPEL READING OF THE DAY  (Lectionary)
Matthew 4:21-25 

 

Make me Your lampstand O Lord and may I permit Your light to shine all around me so none may stumble or fall.  Open my ears so I may listen attentively to Your words and obey.  Teach me to give generously for I will be judged in  like measure.  In the open handed and open hearted measure that You have given me so may I give.

No comments:

Post a Comment