Sunday, December 18, 2011

John 14:1-7

Daily Inspiration:  John 14:1-7

John 14:1-7

 1 “Do not be troubled; trust in God and trust in me. In my Father’s house there are many rooms. Otherwise I would not have told you that I go to prepare a place for you. After I have gone and prepared a place for you, I shall come again and take you to me, so that where I am, you also may be. Yet you know the way where I am going.”
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going; how can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me. 7 If you know me, you will know the Father also; indeed you know him and you have seen him.”




Beloved, I brought my anxious ;heart to You today and I asked You to speak words of consolation.  As always, You did not fail me.  The first words verses to strike me were these, "Do not be troubled, trust God and trust in Me."  Thank You.  Only You know how to console.  The sweet balm of kindness and gentleness have anointed my bruised spirit and have comforted me.

I belong to You and because I do, You have room for me in Your Father's house.  You have gone before me to prepare a place for me and You will come back and take me with You once my place is ready so that I may be with You always.

==============================================

---- Mine, don't worry.  God is control.  All will be well.

===============================================

Thank You my Lord for this wonderful assurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment