Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Song of Songs 2:14, 16

Daily Meditation:  Song of Songs 2:14, 16

Song of Songs 2:14, 16


14 O my dove in the rocky cleft,
in the secret places of the cliff,
let me see your face,
let me hear your voice.
Your face – how lovely!
Your voice – how sweet!”
16 My lover is mine and I am his;

My Beloved, here I am hidden in You and as I lie against Your heart I hear the throbbing of Your heart beating with love for me.  You know I am sinful and unworthy of Your love but that does not stop You loving me as magnificently as You do.  You say I am beautiful, You make available to me Your grace, Your strength, Your courage to overcome the many, many weaknesses that are mine.  You will not let me hide my frailties from You but You wish me to face them so You can help me to overcome them with Your help.  I am not alone.  You are with me.  Your right hand holds me.  You look into my eyes and I  know I am loved and that all I need You will provide.  You tell me that I belong to You.  I am Your my Beloved and You are mine.  That is all that matters.

**************************

---- Mine, trust Me always.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I will my Lord and my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment