Saturday, October 1, 2011

Baruch 4:5-12, 27-29, Luke 10:17-24, Psalm 69:33-37

Daily Meditation:  Baruch 4:5-12, 27-29, Luke 10:17-24, Psalm 69:33-37

Baruch 4:5-12, 27-29

No matter what happens in my life Beloved, may I never lose courage for it is You who nourishes me when I eat Your Body and drink Your Blood, Your life courses in me.  You will always remember me because I am Yours.  Thank You also most heartily for the gift of the Sacrament of Reconciliation.  Each time I fall, repent and return to You, You give me salvation and eternal joy.

Luke 10:17-24

Beloved, with the Holy Spirit, we have received the power to act mightily in Your Name yet, this should be the cause of our joy this is only the effect of the truth of a greater reality that we are children of God and co-heirs with You.  It is the little ones like St. Therese and St. Francis of Assisi who please You so much.  Help me to recognize that I am little.  I am nothing apart from You.

No comments:

Post a Comment