Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Psalm 36:8-10

Daily Meditation:  Psalm 36:8-10

Psalm 36:8-10

How precious, O God, is your constant love! Mortals take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
In your house they find rich food and they  drink  from your  spring of de­light.
10 For with you is the fountain of life, in your light we see light.

My Beloved Spouse these 3 verses throw light on the nature of each Person in the Holy Trinity - the Triune God.  The first verse speaks of the Father whose love is precious and it is constant.  It is not dependent on whether I am worthy or not.  He whose nature is love, loves me all the time.  I can run to Him, I can stay within the shadow of His love and under the mighty protection of His wings no harm will ever come to me.

In the Father's House which is Your Church, You make Yourself available to us as our Food and Drink.  We eat Your Body and drink Your Blood in the celebration of every Eucharist.  In consuming You my Lord, we are assumed in You and we become one Flesh in You.  Can anything bring more perfect bliss than this.  You are the Spring from which flows eternal joy.

From You flows Your Holy Spirit, the same Spirit that You have given us in full measure in Baptism and confirmation and at every Sacrament.  This Pure Spirit is the perennial Fountain of Life and He gives life to those who are grafted into  Your Body.  He is the Life and Love of the Father and You the Son and He takes us up into the Eternal Dance of Divine Love.  It is the Holy Spirit who opens up our minds and hearts with the Light of the Wisdom of God.  In the Divine Light of the Holly Spirit we see God, we recognize the Divine and we are able to walk firmly and with confidence in the Light of God's own Light.  Thank You Beloved.

---- Mine, Lift up your eyes to seek My gaze which is always on you.  Let My Life be your life, My Love be your love.  Be committed in your walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment