Thursday, May 26, 2011

Exodus 33:17 & Exodus 34:2, Acts 15:7-21, John 15:9-11, Psalm 96:1-3, 10

Daily Meditation:  Exodus 33:17 & Exodus 34:2


Exodus 33:17 & Exodus 34:2
17 God then said to Moses, “What you have said I will do, for I look kindly on you and I have known you by name.”
Be ready in the morning and come up to Mount Sinai and wait for me on the top of the mountain.

My Lord and my God, I have asked You in the sweet and might Name of Jesus to grant me a full measure of Your Holy Spirit.  Abba Father, Jesus Your only beloved Son has told us that anything we ask in His Name, You will be pleased to grant. He said, what father would hand his child a stone when he asked for an egg or a scorpion when he asked for a fish.  Bad as we are we know how to give good things to our children how much then would You give the Holy Spirit to those who asked in His Name.

Daddy God, I knock, I seek, I ask, in the sweet and mighty Name of Jesus, the Name above every other name, to pour upon me Your Holy Spirit in order that He may draw me ever closer into the depths of the divine.  There to be be lost and forgotten by Love.  To be hidden there, to be taught by Love how to lie, move, think and act in love always.  To burn with zeal for the mission of making the Beloved known on earth.  I believe and I trust because I know You are faithful.  Thank You Abba.




Daily Mass Readings:  Acts 15:7-21, John 15:9-11, Psalm 96:1-3, 10

Acts 15:7-21

My Beloved from the very early days we can see that Peter and the Apostles understood that Peter had primacy among them.  When Peter speaks the case is closed.  He makes a passionate plea on behalf of the gentiles and speaks of the generosity of God who wants all people to be saved.  Verse 10 10 So why do you want to put God to the test? Why do you lay on the disciples a burden that neither our ancestors nor we ourselves were able to carry? 
In the world today, people are constantly putting You to the test and questioning everything that the Church teaches in matters of faith and morals.  It is always wise and prudent to be guided by the Church for she knows best the heart of Christ who is her Bridegroom.  You my Lord are ever loving, merciful, tender, generous and kind and You will not lay on Your children burdensome loads too heavy to carry.  All You ask is that we believe that the Father sent You to draw all people through You to Himself by the power of the Holy Spirit.  This is the Good News, that all men are saved through grace obtained for us through You, the Beloved.

John 15:9-11

Once again Beloved You remind us that the great love You have for us is the same love that the Father has for You.  We choose whether we want to  be drawn into the family of God or to resist and turn away.  All we are called to do is to obey the commandment of Love.  Love of God and love of neighbor.  To know joy as You know it in all circumstances, day in and day out, all the years we are alive is possible if we keep this commandment of love faithfully.  Beloved, help me to love.


Psalm 96:10

THE LORD REIGN!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment