Sunday, February 26, 2017

Isaiah 49:14-15, Psalm 62:2-3, 6-9, 1 Corinthians 4:1-5, Matthew 6:24-34

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

The word of God is living and effective;
discerning reflections and thoughts of the heart. Heb 4:12



Isaiah 49:14-15, Psalm 62:2-3, 6-9, 1 Corinthians 4:1-5, Matthew 6:24-34

Isaiah 49:14-15

---- Mine, never doubt even for one instant that I have forgotten you. I never will. A mother does not forget her infant. She is full of tenderness for the baby in her womb yet  even in the event that this does happen, I my precious, will never ever, forget you. I have claimed you for Myself irrevocably in time and in eternity.

Psalm 62:2-3, 6-9

My soul's beloved, I feel bruised all over and I thank You for Your words of love, assurance, and comfort. Thank You for reminding me that I can find rest for my soul in You alone. I come to You this morning and I lay my head on You. From You alone I receive strength for the journey in the wilderness of life. You are my hope and my delight. You are my rock and my salvation I shall let nothing disturb my peace for I trust in You. I take refuge in You. I hide in You. You know everything, You understand everything and You console me always.

1 Corinthians 4:1-5

---- Mine, remember that as My follower You are My servant for like Me you too are called to serve. Be trustworthy in carrying out your duties and do not become overly concerned if you are judged by men for their judgement does not matter. I have been appointed as the only righteous Judge by My Father. So do all that you are called to do in fulfilling your duties and trust Me in all things. I have the power to shed light in the darkness and to reveal the truth. Walk in My Way and you will never walk alone. For the Lord your God am with you always.

Matthew 6:24-34

My soul's beloved, thank You for all You say to me today in Your Word. You are my Master, my Lord and my God and to You alone I owe all allegiance and to You alone must I offer all my love. You remind me that I need worry for nothing but trust You to provide for all my needs. God is our Father and He will ensure that I want for nothing for I am a child of the Most High God. All that is required of me is to seek first His Kingdom, His righteousness, and I am not to worry about the future for it is in the Lord's hands. What is available to me is this present moment and I am called to sanctify the present moment with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in me. I am not alone. God is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment