Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Ezekiel 2:---3:4, Psalm 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131, Matthew :18:1-5, 10, 12-14

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS
 
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart. Mt 11:29ab
 
 
Ezekiel 2:---3:4, Psalm 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131, Matthew :18:1-5, 10, 12-14
 
Ezekiel 2:---3:4
 
My soul's beloved, grant me the grace and the wisdom to heed Your Voice today, to obey You and to follow You alone who love me. You provide seed for the sower and give bread to the hungry. You invite me to open my mouth and You will feed me. You have given me food in Your Word and You have shown me the Way that leads to Life that is eternal in the Kingdom of God. You desire that I choose life because You love me. You have given me the Sacraments that provide healing and restoration through forgiveness of my sins and transgression and You give me strength for the journey that will bring me home to You at last. Grant O Lord that I may find Your Word and  Your Flesh as sweet as honey in my mouth.
 
Psalm 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131
 
My soul's beloved, Your promises are eternal they bring hope, joy and life. Walking in the Way of Truth I find fulfillment. Your Word is perfect it guides me on the path that leads to Life. To obey Your commandments of Love of God and neighbor bring greater joy than all that the world can offer. You are true to Your Word and in it alone will find peace and rest for my soul.
 
Matthew :18:1-5, 10, 12-14
 
My soul's beloved, as long as today lasts, as long as I live in the days allotted to me You will continually remind me that I belong to You ransomed at a price that only a God of Love would be willing to pay. I am called to be childlike, innocent, trusting, and filled with confidence in the love of my God just as a child trusts its parents. You warn me today that unless I am like a child I will be denied the Kingdom. You are humble, how much more must I Your servant and the handmaid of Your handmaid should be. Help me to become childlike and to shine Your light around me.
 
Thank You my soul's beloved for Your loving assurance to me this day that You will come looking for me and will not rest until You find me and restore to me what in my foolishness I was willing to risk. The salvation of my eternal soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment