Thursday, July 21, 2016

Jeremiah 2:1-3, 7-18, 12-13, Psalm 36:6-11, Matthew 13:10-17

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Jeremiah 2:1-3, 7-8, 12-13, Psalm 36:6-11, 
Matthew 13:10-17

Jeremiah 2:1-3, 7-8, 12-13

---- My Own, you reject Me at your own peril. Today I remind you of your first fervor when you first recognized Me as the God who loved you with a love that is like no other  It was the love of a bride for her bridegroom I was your delight and you wanted nothing more than to please Me in all things. It was  I called you, who led you from sorrow, sin and darkness into joy, peace and rest but you now take My love for you for granted You look for satisfaction in the things that can lead you to exile. Listen to Me. Return to Me with all your heart and enjoy once again the fullness and perfection of My love. It is a love that never fails.

Psalm 36:6-11

My soul's beloved, draw me back to You my Lord. Forgive my foolishness forgive my sins pardon my offences, remove my guilt and bathe me in the ocean of your love. Turn your gaze of compassion on me and remember that You lay down Your life for me in order that I may be reconciled once again to You.

It is true that I am weak I am frail I fall and I close my ears to the gentle voice of wisdom . Do not permit me to sin help me I cannot help myself. Act on my behalf. I renounce my will and embrace Your will for my life. Draw me to yourself and permit me to be lost in You. I desire to please you alone in all things help my desire Lord .


Matthew 13:10-17

My soul's beloved, sin dulls my ability to hear the Voice of the Spirit. Sin separates me from You. The greater the distance that my sins create between You my Life and me. Do not permit me to grow away from You for if You do I shall die. I surrender my will to You this day simply because I cannot trust it do choose the right, the good, the true, the perfect, the beautiful. I know I ought but I choose to do otherwise. So I beg You this day my beloved to grant me this gift and this grace to permit Your Holy Spirit to take control of me completely and direct every impulse aligning my will to His. directing me from this moment and until the end of my days in the way that will bring me eternal life in Your Kingdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment