Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hosea 14:2-10, Psalm 81:6-11,14 & 17, Mark 12:28-34

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS Hosea 14:2-10, Psalm 81:6-11,14 & 17, Mark 12:28-34

Hosea 14:2-10
 My Beloved, it is You who called me. You who invited me to return to You keeping away from all the sinful ways and paths on which I had once wandered. I have come back to You and You have healed me and forgiven all my transgressions against You. You love me with an everlasting love Your anger which was justified has vanished instead I experience Your tender mercy and compassion covering me like dew. You have restored the purity of my soul with Your Blood and I now spread Your fragrance. You shelter me under the shade of Your wings and protect me from the harsh noonday sun. Your Holy Spirit enables me to flourish providing life giving water that bears fruit. It is You my Lord who hear all my prayers and answer me. It is You who fills me with all that is good. Only You are able to satisfy the deepest hunger and longing of my soul. Thank You for Your Wisdom which enables me to understand You words and helps me to walk in the path that leads to salvation. Abiding in You I abide in God. I could neither ask for or want anything more. For having You I have all.

Psalm 81:6-11,14 & 17

My Beloved, obedience to the will of God and humble submission to all He asks of us is the key that throws open the heart of God and He invites us to come and dwell with Him and dine with Him feasting on wine sweeter than honey and Bread made from Heavenly Wheat ground in the mill of suffering. You open my mouth and You fill it and I am satisfied. You freed me from slavery to sin, You broke the chains that held me captive, You waged the battle against evil on my behalf and won the victory for me. You took away the guilt that lay heavy on my heart and now I belong to You. I worship You my Lord and my God. My life belongs to You do with it what You will

Mark 12:28-34

My Lord and my God, my Beloved, like the teacher of the Law I too must listen intently when You speak when I pay attention to the Word I will have an ever growing admiration for Your wisdom and I will gain insight into the heart, mind and will of God for me. When I come to You bringing my own intellect in order to align it with Yours I will hear the Voice of Truth speak. The first and greatest commandment is that I love You with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind and with all my strength and when I love You as I ought, I will have no difficulty whatsoever in loving my neighbor as I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment