Saturday, November 22, 2014

Revelations 11:14-12, Psalm 144:1-2, 9-10, Luke 20:27-40

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS

Revelations 11:14-12, Psalm 144:1-2, 9-10, Luke 20:27-40

Revelations 11:14-12

The Church and her members may be persecuted because she torments the conscience of the world and stands as a bulwark against the wicked and those who plot and execute evil.  But she is invincible fore her God is true to His promises and remains in her and with her till the end of the age.

Psalm 144:1-2, 9-10

Armed with the gift of faith and strengthened by Your Word my Beloved which provides help and light in the dark we are invincible. You have revealed Yourself to us in verse 2 as, "My loving God, my fortress; my protector and deliverer, my shield where I take refuge, who conquers nations and subjects them to my rule." 
 
We know from where we have come and we know our destiny and so we "Will sing a new song to you, O God, I will make music on the ten-stringed harp,  for you who give victory to kings and deliver David, your servant."
Luke 20:27-40

My Beloved, different faiths come up with different theories about what happens after death but You have revealed to us very clearly that we will share in Your resurrection and we will have glorified bodies.  Bodies no longer subject to weakness, sickness whether mental or physical and no longer subject to the appetites of the flesh. We will be raised to new life in You and will become truly one with You and with the Father and the Holy Spirit.  In heaven our infinite and never ending joy will be to worship and glorify God by singing His praises eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment