Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jeremiah 18:1-6, Psalm 146:1-6, Matthew 13:47-53

DAILY HOLY MASS READINGS:



M--- Mine can I not do with you what the potter does?  As clay in the potter's hand so are you in My hands.

Do with me my Beloved just as You will.  Shape me, make me, adorn me or not, make me beautiful or plain exactly as You desire.  What does it matter if I am ordinary and unremarkable on the outside just so long as I am extraordinarily beautiful on the inside simply because You live and reign in me?


My hope is in You, my joy is in You.  You are my beginning and my end is You.  You are my peace.  You are my delight.  You are all I think of during the day and dream of at night.  I belong to You my Love, my Light and my everything.



Every kind of fish - none is excluded, all are invited to belong to Your Kingdom.  All those who hear Your voice and obey it no matter from where they are will be saved.  Only those who truly have rejected the truth knowingly, willingly and deliberately will be discarded as worthless.  It is they who will consider themselves worthless for they did not consider that it had worth They condemn themselves - You condemn no one.

Every catechist must be able to draw from the entire treasury of the Wisdom of God - both old and new for the old speaks of the new and the new shines brightest when we see it reflected in the old.

No comments:

Post a Comment