Saturday, March 3, 2012

Deuteronomy 26:16-19, Psalm 119:1-2, 4-8, Matthew 5:43-48

Daily Holy Mass Readings:  Deuteronomy 26:16-19,
                                                         Psalm 119:1-2, 4-8, Matthew 5:43-48


Deuteronomy 26:16-19

"---- Mine, this day I Your God command you to fulfill all that I ask of you.  Obey Me and put all I ask of you into practice with all your heart and soul.  This day I declare to you that I am your God, you shall follow My ways, observe all I ask you - listen to My voice.

This day, I your God declare that You are Mine in accordance with My promise to you, you on your part must obey Me.  I will consecrate you to Myself.  As I have promised so it will be."

"Once again my Beloved, You overwhelm me.  I can only say I will lean on Your strength Lord and with the help of Your Holy Spirit, I will do all You say."

"BE STRENGTHENED BY MY HOLY SPIRIT."

Psalm 119:1-2, 4-8

Verse 8

I mean to observe your commandments. O, never abandon me my Beloved Lord.



On your part, you shall be righteous and perfect as your heavenly Father is righteous and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment